Welcome!!

Glad you could make it! Don't worry, the others will be here shortly! In the meantime please have a look around! Click, share, follow! Enjoy!

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Christmas Raffle!!

Exciting Stuff!! 

I'm am going to run a raffle for a Christmas Gift Basket!  Raffle tickets are only $1!!  The more raffle tickets sold the higher the value of the basket!  Tickets will be sold starting NOW until November 18th!  There is no limit to the amount of tickets you can buy!  =) 

So how does it work?
I will have actual raffle tickets that I will mail to you!  I have a big roll and I'll send you one and keep the other part with your name on it!  I will create a big jar to keep them all in and post pics of it for you to see every now and then so you can see the progress!  =) 

Purchasing tickets isn't the only way to earn one!! I will include one ticket for every purchase made through my facebook page!  I'll just include it in your shipment!  I will also be doing a few giveaways!  And as a member of my Item of the Month Club you'll be receiving some in your next shipment as well!!  =D  (Yes there are spots available for this Month! Just contact me for more info, or read the previous post!)

I would love suggestions as to what you'd like to see in the basket!  Depending on the value, I will include as many items as I can, most likely in a gender neutral theme.  There will also be a few items for mom as well! 

The Drawing for the basket will be held on November 25th, 2011 at 4:00pm PST!!  You do not have to be present to win.  I will announce the winner on my Facebook page!  The winning ticket will be drawn by one of my children!  There will also be 2 runner up prizes!!  Which will also depend on the number of raffle tickets sold.  These prizes will also be in the form of gift baskets, but a much lesser value. 

Please feel free to spread the word!  Remember, the more tickets sold the bigger the prize!!  To order your tickets please send an email to twoplusone2010@yahoo.com or simply use my contact tab on my facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment