Welcome!!

Glad you could make it! Don't worry, the others will be here shortly! In the meantime please have a look around! Click, share, follow! Enjoy!

Monday, May 16, 2011

It's Go Time!

As this being my very first blog ever I just want to say....Hi!  I hope that in the coming months you'll pop in often and follow me through my success and failure as I venture on as a new business owner!  There is a lot for me to learn, I welcome any recomendations on how to get my name out there! 
I am a self taught sewer.  Never took a class, was never shown how....I started sewing when the hubs and I recieved a sewing machine as a wedding gift.  I was truly inspired to start my own business when my son was born.  People kept saying how when you have 3 kids....but somehow, everything fell into place.  And here I am, 4 months in, already quit my "job" and am focusing on my business to the best of my ability.  I'm going places.  I have accomplished a step that many are too afraid to take.  Me, the one that never does anything for herself.  It can only keep getting better now right? 
Please take a moment and "like" my fan page and check out my etsy page! I will be having a giveaway very soon!  I'm also always open to suggestions of items you'd like to see or want.  I love doing custom orders for people, don't hesitate to ask! 

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say Hi! from the Helping the Hectic - The Working/Student Crafter Team. Good luck in your new venture of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Good luck with your shop and with blogging :)

    ReplyDelete